Monday, October 12, 2009

extensions, buns, and the airforce





So I was so unhappy with my length that I added extentions.  But then I cut those as well.  LOL.  My hair after the extensions is pretty much the same length!  What was I thinking!  I also trimmed my locks.  I'm not sure if that was a good think.  I like it.  I like the "groomed" look.  However some say that it makes your locks weak.  UGH.  So there's a picture there where I have my hair in a bun.  I used a hair net (like a cafeteria lady would wear) to make the bun look extra neat.  I think it does somewhat.  

Here's the deal.  I'm thinking of joining the airforce.  I know they don't allow dreds, but they might allow me to sneak by as long as I can put my hair in a low ponytail-ugh.  I'm not quite there yet.

I really will not join thought if they say I have to cut them.  I love my dreds. I signed a petition that stated that congress is wrong for not allowing dreds.  It's a fair way of doing nappy hair.  I don't think white people really know that our hair comes out of our head nappy.  I mean if I get deployed, how in the heck will I get a perm?  I don't know why this is a rule.  ugggg.

Ok so that is basically all that I have done for the day.  

l8r

No comments:

Post a Comment