Monday, October 19, 2009

dancing = gay

Imma try not to curse but I'm that upset.

SO I tell this MOTHA F***A that I want to start my son in dance classes because he needs the discipline, and all my dad can focus on is the fact that if he does he might turn out to be gay?!

MOTHA F***A!!!!!!!

My son has already stabbed someone at school and according to the principle had "no remorse."  He doesn't listen, wont sit still, always moving, acts terrible in school.  Add on top of that I share custody with a drug abusing ghetto crappy apartment living no job having, I like my life and wont change it b***h of a father who tells my son he will beat him within an inch of his life if he doesn't fight and if he cries!

My dad is always gone, always on some trip and planning on permanently moving as soon as summer of 2010, and now he's so worried about my son being gay with his gay ppl in church having behind that he's like threatening that he doesn't want to hear about it and isn't ok with it.

F**K him!  F**K HIM!  WHO GIVES A F**K if he ends up being gay as long as he stops F**King STABBING people at school, and doesn't end up selling drugs on the corner with his dad.  He tried to tell me that if I put him in dance, not only will he be a drug dealer and end up in jail still but he'll also be f**King everyone in the jail.


WHAT THE F**K

Does he really believe that?  Is this life?  So now the discipline I think dancing could offer my son, he can't have because my dad wants to be pissy?!  F**K him!  I don't need him.  WHen he leaves, F**K him!  He's such a jerk and he's always been a jerk and all this is his fault in the first place, cuz he's the one that started the whole you can't keep a kid away from his father, and now my son is sleeping on bare wood roach infested floors of his dads apt with drugs and everything, cuz I couldn't keep him away from his dad, when I could have and should have!

Not that it didn't cross my mind.  Yes for a second I thought, geez there's an awful lot of gay men in dancing, but I felt that the benefits way outweighed the negatives.  And the risk benefit ratio is better.  SERIAL KILLER vs. GAY, DRUG DEALER vs. GAY NORMAL CITIZEN OF SOCIETY

I'm not like pro gay, I just don't think of myself as dumb.  No offense to anyone but I don't want my son to be gay.  But I'm not at the point where I won't take a chance to improve him just to prevent the POSSIBILITY of gayness.

Like his dad wouldn't beat the crap out of him if he ended up being that way anyways.

I DON"T KNOW WHAT TO DO!!! I DON"T WANT HIM TO BE GAY BUT IM HIS MOTHER AND I SAW SOMETHING WHEN I WAS TRYING TO TEACH HIM TO DANCE I SAW HIS WORST SIDE AND I SAW THAT THROUGH DANCING IT WAS SLOWLY BEING CORRECTED AND I DON"T KNOW WHAT ELSE TO DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>>FRUSTRATION<<

sorry to vent but

whatever.

1 comment:

  1. I feel your pain and frustration! Thank you for caring to try to save him in the first place. I think you should try martial arts if its available where you live. I'm thinking about tae kwan doe for my sons and my daughter for the discipline. I homeschool and understand the pressures he must be facing at school and from being in his father's environment. I will pray for you and his victory in this crisis! Stay positive and keep pushing forward because when you stand still and give up, that's when other's doubts and negative energy can take you back... peace and blessings... Tsurielah

    ReplyDelete